Thursday 24 January 2013

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara Review


 A few weeks back, I was on the Rimmel website looking for a new mascara and came across a competition to win a new Rimmel Mascara called 'Lash Accelerator Mascara'..and I thought why the hell not?
I couldn't be more glad that I took the time to enter this competition, because this mascara is truly great!

You can buy this Mascara from the Rimmel website for only £7.99 here

Upon doing some research on this mascara, I found that it contains a 'grow-Lash complex' which basically means that after 30 days of use you will experience visibly longer looking lashes. I can't yet comment on this as I've only been using this mascara for 2 weeks...However, what I did find out was that upon application my eyelashes looked instantly longer and full of volume with only one coat which is something I look for when choosing a mascara.

The application was easy and virtually mess free. The brush is fairly hard, which I prefer as it helps to separate the individual lashes, instead of clumping them all together. This mascara isn't waterproof, which I actually think is an advantage...since most of the waterproof mascaras I've tried have a tendency of making my lashes almost feel sticky! I will definitely be buying this in the future.


I think this picture pretty much speaks for itself!

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment