Friday 1 February 2013

Outfit Of The Night 01.02.13


This is the outfit I wore on a post-exam night out at University.


Dress - Paparazzi
Shoes - Office

Everyone needs that little black dress that they go back to time after time, and this is mine!

 
I bought this dress for £25 a while back now and I've managed to get so much wear from this dress and still get compliments to this day when I wear it. So £25 well spent in my opinion!

Paparazzi is a small shop located in a town called Ormskirk, which is around 30 minutes from Liverpool -this is the town where my University is, so I'm lucky enough to be within walking distance of this shop when I get free time in between my lectures!
Not so good news for my bank balance though...

Saying that, most things in the shop are reasonably priced, and everything is gorgeous!



These shoes HAVE to be my all time favourites too, I bought these Block Heeled shoes from Office on sale for around £20. Being a girl, I know how much we complain on nights out about how much our feet hurt at the end of the night...however, I've never had this problem wearing these beauties! Which I was pleasantly surprised since I live by the Motto - Beauty is Pain. Well, not in this case!

S x


No comments:

Post a Comment